Quality Care for a Quality Life
At Oconomowoc Chiropractic, we are concerned with providing the best chiropractic experience and appropriate solution for each of our patients. We employ a detailed process that we use with each and every one of our patients to properly diagnose and develop the proper treatment plan.
- Consultation: During the initial consultation, we will get a general overview of your health and let you know the options for care.
- Examination: Next, the doctor will perform an in-depth and formal physical exam to assist in determining the actual cause of your health problem.
- Motion Palpation: The doctor will test the spine by performing a series of various movements to check for fixated vertebra.
- X-Rays: These give the doctor a window to your spinal anatomy and help to identify any spinal problems.
- Instrumentation: The doctor will use a heat detecting instrument to locate specific points of nerve irritation along your spine.
- Report of Findings: After careful analysis by the doctor, a report will be created with recommendations for your spinal correction.
- Adjustments: Using careful and precise pressure, the doctor will gently return your vertebra to their normal position.
- Schedule of visits: A customized program of spinal correction is developed for your particular needs and beyond to maintain the health of your spine and your general well being.
We do believe that once you see what the benefits are for maintaining your spinal health, you will make it part of your health maintenance plan. Click here to go to our Contact Us page to request information or to ask us any questions. Or feel free to call us at 262-567-4999. We look forward to hearing from you!
Oconomowoc Chiropractic also specializes in making custom molded carbon fiber orthotics. These orthotics have proven to dramatically reduce pain in many of our patients joints and back. Once you begin to use our custom made foot orthotics, you’ll wonder how you ever did without them. Be sure to ask the doctor about these at your initial appointment or at your regularly scheduled visit.